Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Does everyone shop at Costco?

As I was going through my Flickr groups tonight, I noticed a recurring theme on the pet postings. Everyone buys their dog beds from Costco. You can always tell because they are always the same size and always have that nubby fleece on one side. Oh, and face it, no one wants to pay fifty bucks when they can buy the same thing for a twenty spot at the big "C".

So I've been going back and forth about getting Otis a new bed and then I realized two things:
1. He slips during the day on two destroyed dog beds that are nothing but husks of what they originally started out as.
and
2. He destroyed my favorite pillow in the ENTIRE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. It really did bring that living room together.

So probably no new bed yet for Mr. Stinkyfeet.

I mean if I really think about it, at least one of the two dogs would be just as happy laying on a turd. I mean the happiness quotient would be so high as if it were a Swedish memory foam temperpedic turd.

Now I'm just straying off topic. So to answer my original post title, yes, everyone in the entire US plus it's principalities does shop at Costco. Why? Because it rocks some serious shizzle.

Oh, and stand by for an upcoming post where the question everyone is wondering....what does a dogs foot smell like.

No comments: